Are You Hiding From Your Customers?
What do you think is the most common reason that websites fail to generate clients and/or sales? Whatever you just said, congratulations! That’s one of the answers and was a very good guess from you, I’m sure.
The best answer is that the website is just too hard to do business with. But what does that really mean?
- Can they find the site? Is it well ranked in search engines?
- Can they find the product or service they want?
- Can they figure out prices, or policies, etc?
- Can they see if the product or service will fix THEIR problem?
- Can they purchase it online?
- Can they contact you with questions via phone, email, or in person?
Post comments on our Facebook page