DOES YOUR WEBSITE JUST “LAY THERE”?
Most websites get very little traffic. The number of websites on the Internet will soon exceed the number of people using the Internet. You can get traffic on your site with SEO, but how long will that take? You can get traffic with pay-per-click advertising, but how well does that work and how much does it cost? There are many other techniques, but which ones are fast, which are slow, which are cheap, which are expensive? If you are like most people, you don’t know enough about it to make a decision so you end up not doing anything at all.
- Does your website get enough traffic?
- Are you spending too much money and getting to little in return?
- Are you not doing anything at all because you just don’t know what to do?
- Are the geeks confusing you with wierd technical language?
- Does your web guy “try” and fail?
DO YOU WANT MORE SALES ONLINE?
Sales can be defined as new member sign-ups, mailing list sign-ups, product purchase, phone calls, or anything. A “sale” is technically just getting people to do what you want them to do. No matter why you have a website, your website has a mission and the success of that mission usually is tied to how many people see your website and how well your website leads them to make a favorable decision (a sale).
Your website and marketing strategy should:
- Drive massive traffic to your website
- Help visitors make favorable decisions about your product or services
- Maintain relationships with past customers
- Give your visitors a pleasant experience
IT ALL STARTS WITH TRAFFIC – MORE HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC LEADS TO MORE NEW CUSTOMERS
Let’s be honest. Who cares what your website looks like if no one ever sees it? The solution is traffic. High quality traffic. Consistent traffic. Affordable traffic.
Anything Internet will help you build a strategy that’s right for your business. Our con